🎨 WDC #3 Timer App UI (Weekend Design Challenge)

Weekend Design Challenge #3 is now open!

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted last week, there are so many talented and creative people in this community, it’s seriously impressive!

:ear: Listening to your Feedback

Thanks to @Thg for this suggestion:

In response to this we’re doing two things;

1. The challenge will now run from Friday to Monday, every week
  2. When one challenge opens, the next challenge will be announced, to give you more time to think about, and work on, your designs. (See below for next week’s challenge!)

:clipboard: Your Challenge this week

This week the challenge is to design the user interface for a timer app :clock1: :mantelpiece_clock: :hourglass_flowing_sand:

You could create an analog or digital clock face? Perhaps a linear or circular countdown? Maybe you have something futuristic or old fashioned in mind…it’s totally up to you!

:woman_student: Learning the ropes

Both @simran and @darren have created great videos, full of helpful design tips that will help you get started.

There are also lots of great mock-ups available on sites like Dribbble that might inspire you.

You can also take a look at previous challenges to see what people have come up with in the past:

1. Week 1
  2. Week 2

:calendar: Deadline & Next Up

This topic will automatically close on Monday, at 6pm and the theme for next week…

... will be ...

A Chat App!

1 Like

I guess I’ll kick things off with my version of the iOS stopwatch app. This was designed and is fully functional in Thunkable X.

Remix this app: Thunkable

4 Likes

Hello, here is my wdc # 3 Timer designer using Thunkable X.
This time I tried to put some logic in it (I found it difficult to use the logic block of thunkable X, rsrsrsrs).
Screen 1 - Clock

Screen 2 - Stopwatch
Play / pause button and turn list.

Screen 2 - Stopwatch
Reset timer button

Apk teste: wdc3_by_@thg.apk - Google Drive

Note:
It has some bugs / lags in the logic, as it is the first time I use the logic blocks of Thunkable X, thank you.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.