Virtual Event: Community Meetup

i think @codeswept means their time…
so for u maybe it shall be 6 pm

this coming Saturday, 8:30pm IST?

1 Like

Sorry, my bad. 8:30 PM IST. @sketch sure, I’m fine with that. What do the others think about 7:30 PM IST, the coming Saturday, in their timezone?

Saturday 8:30pm IST is Saturday 8:00am PDT (san francisco area) - that’s already a little early to wake up to on a saturday … but i was able to make the first virtual meetup. if everyone else is ok with Saturday 7:30pm IST, i can wake up an hour earlier to make this next meetup, i think.

1 Like

Oops… Then maybe 7:30 will be way too early for those in America. What about 9 PM IST, the same day?

1 Like

9 AM IST Will be too early for me.

1 Like

why not share the meeting call recording …
many people belong from different timezones so i think if you can give them the recording of meeting it would help other who missed ecent

@codeswept do you mean to say 9PM IST?

1 Like

So many typos when I’m on the tab! Yes, I meant 9PM IST. Edited the original post. Thanks for catching that @muneer !
Does that work out for you @muneer ?

2 Likes

that´s a bit tricky for me.
We most of the time have dinner around that time.

2 Likes

Ohhh. Then back to 8:30 PM IST as previously?

3 Likes

Sure.
That Will work for me.

3 Likes

Hi there,

Do you have an invite link for the event?

1 Like

Hi,
I will share the same at 8:00 PM IST today. Thanks!

Wait is it 8:30 or 8:00 pm IST?

1 Like

The meeting is at 8:30 PM IST but I will be sharing the link at 8:00 PM IST.

1 Like

Oh ok

1 Like

Hi all,
I am sharing the link here early because I am a little busy until 8:30 (I might be 5 minutes late, please wait and sorry about that!). Please do come so we can make this a great call!

https://meet.google.com/atf-huuw-sfv
Thanks

@codeswept you still alive?
Am waiting :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @tchind
The meeting was scheduled at 8:30 PM, so I wasn’t logged in to let you in at 7:30. My computer just shut down accidentally, so once I get it on again I’ll let everyone in. Thanks!

1 Like