Thunkable.com server issues?

I’m not able to build an APK at the moment, it says “Server error: could not build target. Please try again later!” when I try. Confirming that it’s a server issue? And does anyone know how long it will last?

This happens semi-frequently, with the server giving a time out. Just refresh the page using the “reload this page” icon on your browser and things should go back to normal.

I’ve done that, still same issue.

And interestingly it now only gives me options for API 26, not API 28:

thunkable

(I think 28 was the other option).

And it still gives me the error when I try to build even for 26. This is for multiple projects, on multiple computers, so I don’t think it’s on my end.

same problem. also, there is no way to save even any aia to the computer

I’m having same problem. also “Build API 28” option is missing too… Somebody got news about platform upgrades or API28 bug’s fixing upgrades ? please comment if know something about it.

I’m having same problem. also “Build API 28” option is missing too…

Same issue here today and is already 4 hrs old. The message it shows:

“Server error: could not build target. Please try again later!”

Is any service maintenance ongoing?

Thunkable team, please informa us about any update on this.

Regards,

MS

same issue!

We’re taking a look.

-Mark

1 Like

This should be working now. Please refresh your browser page(s) and try again.

-Mark

3 Likes

Confirmed working! Thank you!

It’s working for me too, Thank you :wave:

Any estimate as to when the API 28 compiler will be able to take on full-sized applications?

I’m afraid that Thunkable Classic is pretty much in maintenance mode. It is unlikely that we will be adding any new features. Please see Thunkable Classic is Retiring -- What you need to know for reference.

-Mark

1 Like

An API 28 compiler that can handle apps that compiled fine with the API 26 one is NOT adding a feature. It is merely maintaining existing capabilities.

1 Like