The extension of cropping the image

Hi with the new extension of cropping the image with a specific Height and width
I wish you a pleasant experience
blocks%20(7)

blocks%20(8)com.ahmadSyria.CropImage.aix (8.1 KB)

New update for extensions for the machines that do not work on the first extension we will use 2 extensions for the first order of the selected image and the second cut as imahePecker can use a pleasant experience
blocks%20(9)blocks%20(10)

com.ahmadSyria.selectImage.aix (7.3 KB)
com.ahmadSyria.CropImage.aix (8.3 KB)
CropImage.aia (15.4 KB)

What does the imageURI mean?

To get the link or location of the photo after the crop.

Okay, thanks!

Cool, I wait more from you

No I understand how to select the image for cutting?

How you select what image is to crop?

Secret because I disregard what dictates my thoughts but what I lack the idea of ​​extension is not built

I do not need to explain only I do what I did in the previous picture is going to take you automatically to the list of pictures only I do what I did in previous pictures

I do not need to explain only I do what I did in the previous picture is going to take you automatically to the list of pictures only I do what I did in previous pictures imageCrop.aia (8.7 KB)

You will experience this project imageCrop.aia (8.7 KB)

It must be the model of my smartphone, for me it does not work. only the dark screen remains.:+1:

What is your Android version?

It seems to be very difficult to make a method that works on all phones. The solution in this topic worked for most people, but not for me. Fortunately this extension works for me. Thank you!

hhhhhhh…:sweat_smile:It is not without some solutions

Please try the new update and try this project and tell me what’s happening to youCropImage.aia (15.4 KB)

Hi, now the selection works, after selecting opens the image cropping screen, more at the time of completing the application closes, message error: the application has stopped.

I was able to resolve the issue by changing the image selector extension by the image_piker by adding the ‘file://’ in front of the selection. It is already working well, excellent work my friend.

Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo