Error “The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen xxxx_Screen1 will not be saved.”
I researched the problem in the forum but I cannot find a solution. I have tried the following:
• Using different a browser (Chrome, MS Edge, Opera Neon – Not compatible and Safari on Mac) as I though the specific browser might cause the problem.
• I have tried to open my previous versions of the app, I usually take Check Points from time to time and even the previous versions, causes the same problem
• I also have a problem with my other Apps, which is way smaller, I thought that maybe that the App is too big to have all the blocks synced to the browser when the app is started, this does not seem to be the case.
• Sometimes I get “Page is trying to recover” which then results in me having to refresh the page.
• I only use 3 screens.
• I do not use extensions, only TinyDB and Fushion
I contacted the Thunkable team via Twitter DM, 6 days ago, they said they will investigate, but no update thus far.
So hopefully I can get some help and advice here, as it will be really sad to have to delete everything and to start from scratch.