Thank you everyone

solved
beginner

Nobody ever replies. I even sent personal message to connor. I’m becoming so depressed because of my apps not functioning and the low interacting from the community aka “support” groups.
So disappointed!

what do you need

Please understand that most of us will try and respond IF we know how to help. We understand it can be frustrating when things don’t work the way we want but this is a great community of knowledgeable helpers. Welcome to the community but try and be a little more patient.

I have replied to your 2nd post about the app crashing.

I’m sorry but i had posted thrice before for other issues and there’s not a single reply on those. Anyway, i appreciate your help.

1. My app keeps crashing on opening new screen.
  2. Ads are not showing in ANY of my apps, not even while testing. I resized it to responsive as well.
  3. I want help to know how to make all components of the screen fit to scale according to the device size as many screens are unscrollable.

Also, I would really really appreciate if somebody would check my aia file. I’m a beginner and this is my first time developing apps. Please let me know if you can help.

it would be better if u provide block and design screen shot.
and all ur queries are already solved, search for it.

Hey @SAKSHI_R,

I just replied to your private message. Your question is best suited to be asked as a public topic rather than a private message as you can get replies from many different people that will have a solution. As a private message, to forcing someone to reply even if they don’t know know the answer.

follow tip 1 and 2

Taifun