Switch Extension

co.com.dendritas.SwitchDeluxe.aix (10,1 KB)

Amazing !

@Andres_Cotes is always doing a great job in making extensions.
However since Thunkable and other distributors already have a switch button and there is also one free switch extension I feel that he wasted his time and talent making this.

@Andres_Cotes is always doing a great job in making extensions.

I think you have not used the components, if you use them, the difference should have been created because the ones that exist did not fill the expectation. There is always a dark box in the backgraund that looks bad,

Can resize Switch ?

can you give me an example image of what you want

I have not downloaded and tested it. It is true.

Since I want to have an objective POV, downloading + testing NOW

I can’t download it, when download it it give me error or download is failed !! I don’t know why ?

Buen trabajo Andrés!

Funciona en AI2?

Saludos :slight_smile:

si señor

@Andres_Cotes
I had realized that the native switch component issue was related to android versions since in my old LG-G2 on Lolipop 5.1 there was the grey border. BUT since in my current device S7 Edge running Nougat there was no issue I did not care much so kept developing using this component. In a single app I have for now only 10 items!
Unfortunately being lazy does not pay off so when I upgraded a couple of days my S7 to Oreo, here it goes again the “switch issue”.
An extension is the only solution as elsewhere said…

I have now thoroughly tested your extension and I believe that there is no reason why not to restructure several blocks related to all these 10 switches for 1 app only and replace them with this extension!!!

It is fantastic that you have also solved the issue of scrolling instead of tapping the switch.
(In native component nothing happens if you swipe to turn on off)

SO I apologize for my previous post above…
This is a very useful extension indeed!