SupportUs Screen with payment gateway

i am planning to add a support us page so that the users can appreciate my work by giving some payment and after paying they should get a notifier (greetings) and if they get full listing of different types of payment methods so that i can earn from every source.For E.g.
1.blockchain waller
2.paypal
3.paytm
4.upi based

these all are not compulsary just help me out with a botcoin and paytm these two have to be there

-THANKS

Hello @rohan_batra If you want Paytm Payment Gateway in your app. then you can easliy Integrate it using Paytm Payment Extension by @Deep_Host Visit this :link: Link :Paytm Extension for Thunkable | Paytm Payment Gateway Integration in App to watch the tutorial. you’ll get the downloading link of extension in the description of this video.

Little question:And What is your work so far? Because I noticed you just joined. I am just curious.

Great you asked basically i am just a 15 year old student currently in class 9th and doing a project as a freelancer to support my financial condition for my later big projects basically i am not as experienced as you all but this forum is made for inexperienced people like me so i think this much info. is much for you?
Yeah bro i just join i liked the way you asked by putting (i am just curious):rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::sunglasses::sunglasses:

hello @cttricks
appreciated it thanks i’ll see if i could make use of it somewhere but anyways thanks for support and your precious time:blush::blush: