I created a DB with several phrases, all inserted manually. In Thunkable, I have Screen1 where I randomly call each sentence on a label.
1-When I call the phrase, this appears in the label with quotation marks (“phrase”). This I solved by creating an invisible label and then on the main label I put a replace all text block to remove the quotation marks. There is a button that saves the (favorite) phrase displayed in another DB table. -this table I typed the sentences manually through SQLiteStudio.
2-In Screen2 there is a label that received from the Favorites table the phrases selected by the user. - In this table I inserted the phrases through the blocks: call.Sqlite1.Execute + call.SQLiteAddons1.INSERT_INTO (Taifun Extensions and Dendrites)
Problem: When the phrase is retrieved from the DB on Screen2, if it has no commas, it is displayed correctly on the label. If the phrase has commas, it does not appear on the label, doing Do It in the Thunkable block, it shows the error shown previously.
- The interesting thing is that the recovery of the sentences typed from the first table in Screen1 also has commas and this problem does not occur, only in the sentences recorded by Thunkable.
I hope it was clear