[ SOLVED ] Store users data to spreadsheet without using Cloudstitch, Airteble or any other API

aia
webviewer
solved

Hello Everyone,

Today i have uploaded a tutorial video on my YouTube channel Ct tricks on the most demanding topic " How to Store users data to spreadsheet without using Cloudstitch, Airteble or any other API "
If you are interested. Then Kindly watch this tutorial. Hope this will help you out !!
Visit this link to watch the tutorial : Store users data to spreadsheet without using Cloudstitch, Airteble or any other API

All Important links ( downloading link of AIA Screen shorts of Blocks ) are given in the description of this video. If you found this tutorial helpful then ,don’t forget to Subscribe my channel.

Ct tricks

Cloudstitch not working widget.cloudstitch
Send/Upload Data to Google Sheets [ Using Script ]

Do you know how to add data to a spreadsheet without Airtable etc, but also without using the form. Thanks.

Dalia

https://puravidaapps.com/spreadsheet.php

Thanks Peter. However, that is using a form and I wanted to do it without a google form. Any ideas?

Regards

Dalia

Can you explain a bit more ?

Ct_tricks

Hi,

I have used a form with the google spreadsheet and the data input in the app corresponds to the questions on the form. However, I wanted to be able to do it without a form. Thanks.

Dalia

I’ve just tried this solution. Some weeks ago it worked flawlessly using google form. But now it don’t.

I tried maybe the codes (the one that show submit button and upload to google form) don’t work anymore but i found out that it works normal in chrome PC but don’t work in any mobile browser. Any solution?

I figure out that your aia file won’t work normally @cttricks

Hello @Dalia_Jayes & @silentsamu

Sorry for the delayed replay. I have a solution for both of you!

For this you need an API Endpoint. Use Cloudstitch to create one and upload your data to the spreadsheet without using any form or external links :wink:

Watch this Tutorial : [ Solved ] Cloudstitch 502 Bad Gateway | 100% working method.