Slow application

Hi, I know they talked a lot about this topic but I do not know how to solve it. When my application starts, I asked that screen1 go to screen2 instantly, since the use of a loading screen does not work and the application is closed, I do not know what to do to make it work. Screen1 has no block and screen2 has 1000, but it can not reduce blocks anymore.
Thank you

Can you show you blocks of how you are changing screens, or you can private message me your AIA and I can test it.

Okey thanks. i share aia in private

???
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

blocks

Ok so try this. You are not opening and closing the screen properly.

Here are some blocks to open and close properly, plus you can use that screen as a splash screen if you want.

What happens here, is when the screen starts, it kicks off the timer. When the timer is kicked off we setup a local variable, and a loop for 2000ms. Once the 2000ms has passed, a procedure is called to switch the screen. Change the 2000 to whatever delay you want, and maybe setup a background image or something like that.

Thanks bro

¿Cómo hago de la pantalla 2 la principal? Todavía no trabajo a tu manera cuando intento la apk

English please. What happens when you try the APK

Let me see if there is a proper pause. Can you paste your blocks please.

I looked at my blocks. Lets try this.

in the apk it hangs on the home screen

How do I make screen 2 the main one?
the apk does not work

So with the blocks above it still hangs?

yes

Ok just call the proc and leave the timer out and see what that does. it wont be stable but may work.

It still does not work, definitely the error is attributable. I will start doing all my projects on the other platforms.

send me the AIA and I can look at it

ok, check private

Try this

Plus you have 5 errors in your second screen. You have to fix them

It still does not work

You need to fix the errors.

Here they are