Here is Version 5!
This is a bug fix release for the text input method. Has a few other goodies too. Released on 30 May, 2017.
Here's what's new:
Totally redesigned parameters for the input text method. Here are the new parameters:
- title: Title of the input dialog
- defaultText: Text that is set when the dialog is shown
- hint: Hint for the input
- fullscreen: T/F whether the dialog should span the entire screen
- cancelable: T/F whether the dialog can be cancelled by the user. If false, the cancelButtonText will not be shown
- inputType: (integer) This determines the type of input. Can have values from 1 to 7. Below is a directory to their usage
1: Normal text input, suits most purposes
2: Text password input, for entering masked text
3: Name input, capitalises the first letter of each word.
4: Email address input, changes keyboard layout for ease of input
5: Number input, self explanatory
6: Numerical password input, to enter masked numbers
7: Date/time input, changes keyboard layout to facilitate entry of dates and time.
- buttonText: The text of the positive button
- cancelButtonText: The text of the negative button
- textColour: expects a hex colour code for the text colour (example: #000000)
- hintColour: expects a hex colour code for the hint text colour (example: #ededed)
New method: ShowListPicker
Similar to the default listpicker, but provides a floating dialog type interface.
itemsList expects a YailList.
AfterMessageSelection now returns the text of the button selected rather than 1 or -1.
Download: com.vishwas.Dialogs.aix (26.6 KB)
Please let me know of any bugs or suggestions.