[CLOSED]Project Zest - phones reimagined

Project Zest is a new project by me to test the full capabilities of having a web-based operating system on your phone.

Project Zest (aka Zest OS) is an operating system built off of the Thunkable platform that will simplify the way we use phones.

Project Zest includes:

• Built-in Camera app
  • Built-in Audio app
  • Google Voice built-in for messages
  • Blaze Communicate for cross-platform messages
  • QuickDial for calling
  • QuickMail and Gmail for email
  • Blaze Web Store and Downloader
  • Galaxies
  • Zest Assistant
  • Blaze Now TV
  • Zest Settings
  • Zest Navigator (Home, Mission Control, and Zest Assistant)
  • All other Google Apps

All apps that you may have submitted to the Web Store will be included with Project Zest.

You can also publish them to the Downloader if Thunkable’s Web Viewer is supported.

Zest Settings and Mission Control always have a button to close the app.

• All other Blaze apps are included.

Project Zest is very fast by using websites instead of downloading apps. It includes the Zest Assistant, which can help guide you through your new OS.
The Zest Navigator uses 3 buttons (or 1 depending on your settings).
Button 1 is the main button you use the most. The Home button uses one function on every screen: go back to the home screen.
Button 2 is the one that can be very useful at times: Mission Control. Mission Control allows you to change settings for each device change Thunkable can change.
The final button, the one most helpful, is the Zest Assistant button. Using a “Z” icon, this button will open the Zest Assistant.

Project Zest will be coming into beta soon, so watch this post, as it will keep getting updated as we start working more on Project Zest!

Zest Update 1
We are working on a base version of Zest OS that is free to be copied that will still include the same features as Zest.

We are also introducing Zest Home to turn all of your devices into amazing smart home accessories.

2 Likes

why did you make two topics on same thing???

No, the other post on Blaze Updates contains more about Blaze Now Movies & TV, the Web Store, and the upcoming Zest Home, which is separate from Zest OS. The post contains some special updates about Zest OS.

1 Like

well why not show the updates here itself

1 Like

pls add this in the old topic
dont make 2 topics
im closing this one

2 Likes

dont close this close another one

Because it’s more than just Project Zest. As I said before, (and now I will put this all in bold), it also contains info about the Web Store, Blaze Now Movies & TV, and Zest Home, which are all not related to Project Zest.

better u add this all 1st post in other topic

Better?

is this even better?

(btw i dont know how to close a topic)

the topic is closed
yep that is better

wait why is this set to creator lounge

im sharing my project it should be share your projects

cuz u are telling the idea for project no screenshots of app nting is there even project link.so thats reason

1 Like

oh ok

also if u create a topic 2 times u can get suspended
so merge things in 1 topic it better