Problem with Taifun's Google Account Extension

First of all, Thanks @Taifun for the awesome extension. I am developing a project and when i import this extension, Thunkable can’t build my project . It shows error :

Thunkable is unable to compile this app.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating values xml
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Attaching ttf files
________Attaching project-info.txt file
________Compiling source files
(compiling com/bloodmeapp/blooddonor/Screen1.yail to com.bloodmeapp.blooddonor.Screen1)
(compiling com/bloodmeapp/blooddonor/HomeScreen.yail to com.bloodmeapp.blooddonor.HomeScreen)
(compiling com/bloodmeapp/blooddonor/AddScreen.yail to com.bloodmeapp.blooddonor.AddScreen)
(compiling com/bloodmeapp/blooddonor/MainScreen.yail to com.bloodmeapp.blooddonor.MainScreen)
(compiling com/bloodmeapp/blooddonor/AboutScreen.yail to com.bloodmeapp.blooddonor.AboutScreen)
(compiling com/bloodmeapp/blooddonor/StatusScreen.yail to com.bloodmeapp.blooddonor.StatusScreen)
(compiling com/bloodmeapp/blooddonor/Screen2.yail to com.bloodmeapp.blooddonor.Screen2)
(compiling com/bloodmeapp/blooddonor/Screen3.yail to com.bloodmeapp.blooddonor.Screen3)
(compiling /tmp/runtime826348065223683923.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 44.778 seconds
________Invoking DX
YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.

I used these extensions :

When i remove Google Account extension, thunkable can build my project.
How can i fix this problem ?

one of the other components uses the Google Play library… find that component and remove it to be able to build your app…
let me know, what you found out, so I will add it to the list of incompatible extensions…

see also the notes here https://puravidaapps.com/accountmanager.php#pick

Note: In Thunkable you can only use this extension in case you are not using a component, which already uses the Google Play library, i.e. for example the Google Maps component, the One Signal Push component or the AdMob component!

Taifun

Oh. thanks for the info. Are those rules applicable for Account manager extension also?

I used Account manager Extension and Thunkable built my project successfully but after open the app, it shows App keep stopping…

this is another issue then
see tip 1 and 2 here

Taifun