Problem about microsoft image recognizier

hi thunkers,
when i uses microsoft image recognizier and I sets description for the image.As the result “discription” gone to be “???”.I dont know why thats happen and I already tried lot of time to solve this.so, please answer as much as possible…:))

Yes, this is currently a problem with Microsoft, not Thunkable. Hopefully they will resolve it soon.

1 Like

this problem is disturbing my thunkable summer challenge app.what to do now??

Sorry for the trouble. Microsoft pushed out a change that we were not informed of until after it was pushed. We have updated the Image and Emotion Recognizer components now so everything should work, though you will have to update your apps if they are in the play store with a newly exported version.

hey @arun will you please send this updated Image Recognizer components as a extension??

They fixed it in the new update

@Abdul_Maajith we should push out an update for the extension, but for now, in the extension
Change the ServerURL for the emotion recognizer to https://westus.api.cognitive.microsoft.com/emotion/v1.0/recognize
and
Change the ServerURL for the image recognizer https://westus.api.cognitive.microsoft.com/vision/v1.0/describe

But now I want extension to use this in the app inventor for some reason.

SIr upto yesterday image recognizer was working. but from yesterday the description and tags are showing ??? please help me to solve this.

hi thunkers,
when i use microsoft image recognizer and I sets description and tag for the image.As the result “discription” and tag gone to be “???”.I dont know why thats happen and I already tried lot of time to solve this.so, please answer as much as possible.

Thanks for reporting this. As of over an hour ago, everything should be working again. Let me know if you still have any issues.

Thanks,
Arun

I am still getting the same errors:

1. For image recognizer : ???
  2. For Emotion Recognizer : “There is something wrong.0”
    is the error shown.
    I tried with the URL specified in the previous post also… Its the same error. Kindly give a solution.