Password visibility switching - PasswordBoxSwitch by ColinTree

extension

Have you ever think of adding a switch to the PasswordTextBox, that can control the visibility of the password?

now you got PasswordBoxSwitch.

Chase the fashion of design, avoid creating two PasswordTextBox~ (nowaday there are more and more sign-up pages get only one password textbox, but with a switch of password visibility. REDUCE USER TIME COSTS)

and you just need to do this:

DOWNLOAD .AIX NOW

I made a small update at about 2017.9.27 21:55 (GMT+8)
If you upgrade it from a old version, the block “SwitchToPasswordtBox” will comes an error like in the picture. instead, we get “SwitchToPasswordBox”

Sample
TextboxSwitchTest.apk (1.5 MB)

Password visible button inside passwordbox

cannot download,please check the link.

working on it now, sorry

may works now @MiuMiu

thank you,very nice extension.

Very nice …

thank you for your contribution!
Taifun

PS: you might want to fix the spelling error…

oops, thank you

MENTION THAT I HAD RELEASED A NEW VERSION TO FIX A SPELLING ERROR, YOU CAN UPDATE IF YOU WANT TO.
SORRY ABOUT THAT
:slight_smile:

Nice. It can be done without an extension too:

that is truth, but i thought it is confusing that which text box you need to get the text, and also the ui design is harder though.
so this is why i made this android native function into inventors

also, your code in the capture is so brilliant! i love this kind of code that is easy to read and easy to write.

Thanks. It’s good to have an extension to save some blocks space and memory (maybe) But if it’s possible to have it made with blocks, it’s a good plan B in case some extensions are not compatible between each other, like already happened with some of them.
Nice work. Keep’em coming!

yes. and i had no idea what is actually the problem of those errors. :joy: