[Paid] Mqtt TCP/IP extension update 4/06/2019

mqtt

Will this extension work with AWS iot?

yes sir it works in any broker

How does it handle the authentication. I mean the certificates. Can you show me the block. I am interested in getting the extension if it works fully.

Hello><

i buy this in paypal and i send massege in facebook

how can i get this extension

ฉันต้องการใช้ ส่วนขยานนี้ รบกวนติดต่อกลับหาฉันที

@Nattawut_Kardsangsur what about sending a PM to the developer? probably posting your email address in a public forum is not a good idea, is it? do you want to attract loads of spam in your inbox?

Taifun

Hello, I am interested, I want to apply it to a home automation app using MQTT protocol with cloudmqtt, I was reading a person above who was in them, how does it work in general ???

you can establish a tcp ip connection with the broker and send and receive messages

thanks, some mail to be able to communicate by intern to make the payment and later send ???

Is the payment already made, when you send it to me ???

for questions about payments and questions only relevant for you or the developer of the extension, please send a PM to the developer
for questions about the functionality and everything which might be interesting for everyone, please ask here in this thread
thank you

Taifun

Puedo conectar un VPN con esta extension ?

no , mqtt es un protocolo mayormente usado en IOT

Hello

I am interested in your extensions. Which library did you use and which version of MQTT does it support? And also how can I buy it? I am new here and I have tried to PM you, but it failed.

@zhu what about sending a PM to the developer? probably posting your email address in a public forum is not a good idea, is it? do you want to attract loads of spam in your inbox?

for questions about payments and questions only relevant for you or the developer of the extension, please send a PM to the developer (PM = Personal Message)
for questions about the functionality and everything which might be interesting for everyone, please ask here in this thread
thank you

Taifun

Dear Taifun,
Got it.
I have deleted the post.

Thanks.

Hello,Can this extension establish a connection and communicate with esp8266?

You can do it through a broker

I need an extension, for the esp8266 smart distribution network, also has communication capabilities, do you have it?

Hola, me interesaria la extension de MQTT TCP/IP, gracias