Only a small problem, otherwise the best Platform!

Hello, Thunkers!
I have experienced one thing several times at Thunkable X…
Auto Compilation for every minute change
This bothers me a lot. Coz sometimes, my app goes big & it takes a lot of time for Thunkable to compile every change when blocks > 300.
So, @admins, if you people can, please solve this…
Keeping the above problem aside, Thunkable X is the best Platform I used.
The Plus-point is the both iOS + Android Development.

And I would also do a small request to the @admins for some components –

• Notifier like Classic Thunkable.
  • Filter Bar in Listview - would be great
  • Emotion Recognizer - one more component more making app interactive
  • a lil’ complex - Web Viewer URL Tracking (if possible)
  • Custom Sidebar - only selected screens, also able open with ≡ button with a banner too.
  • Font Bold , Font size, Text allign in Simple tab of TextInput - It would be very easy :smile:

Thank you so much!
If I wrote anything wrong, please inform…

Kartik :wink:

5 Likes

You have notifier in X, it is called Alert, but some assembly is required because you need to set the message and title in different blocks.
You could make a procedure that takes in inputs and sets the title and buttons in the same way as the Classic notifier if you wish.

4 Likes

Hi there,

1. You can use the Alert in Thunkable x like the notifier in Thunkable Classic
  2. You can see a tutorial on adding a Search Bar to your List Viewer here
  3. We’re working on adding all of the components our users know from Thunkable Classic - however, the Emotion Recogniser is not a very high priority right now
  4. You can add a Home Button that will bring your Web Viewer back to its home page (or bring it to any page), but ultimately it’s not a web browser and can’t be used like one
  5. Are you talking about the Drawer Navigator? You can already choose what Screens are visible in that. Could you make a new comment explaining this point better?
  6. I’ll pass this on - we’re working on improving a few Design components for ease of use right now!
5 Likes

Hi there,
Reactions.
1.That’s few idea to customize the design in the alert.
2.Should you (team) add some built-in or embed features in the List Viewer?Therefore,it will be amazing and easier to use.
5.Actually,All of the most thunker also intend this platform’s Drawer Navigator should built-in a hamburger icon,because that’s not useful and convenient when slide in / out.
Thanks,:smiley:

1 Like

Hi, @kartik_old! :wave:

Just to let you know,

This doesn’t happen now. Blocks area is now improved.

@actech has implemented this in his ACtech Demo Project. Also, it’s known as a toast. You need to improve your vocabulary.

Am I right, @actech?

You only have a tutorial on it!?. - How to use Emotion Recognizer with Thunkable X

No need. Your other side doesn’t demand that.

This was always possible. You should have done some research on it.

Now it’s possible. - image

No. Your other side doesn’t demand this. If you still want, make your custom one.

Why?! It’s just two clicks away! Lazy!

:joy:

Some fixes needed in your post.

Regards,
Same person, but your improved other side.

3 Likes