New! Tube Downloader( Video/MP3 Downloader)

Im back its 2018
Sorry for not posting
Just had a tragic event in my life. Our house was burned down and actually not just me. The entire block of my neighborhood. Because of irresponsible parent allowing her kid to play a match (strike anywhere.)

I made this app for personal use. And now i’m sharing this app. This is not like Tubemate or any advance video downloader.

Extension used:
com.sander0542_pavitra.FAB.aix (16.0 KB)
Extended Web Viewer: http://community.thunkable.com/t/extended-web-viewer-extension/4564
Clipboard Ext: http://puravidaapps.com/clipboard.php
I used 3rd party online converters that are mobile friendly and easy to use.

These are the supported sites
YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Openload, 9anime, Afdah(OLD and NEW movies), Fmovies, Watchasian, Dailymotion, Liveleak, VK, Soundcloud, Metacafe, Archive.Org, Myspace, 9gag TV, Funny or Die and Ebaumsworld.

Most used website in my app
Openload- for movies
9anime- for anime seriesand movies
Afdah- This site has OLD and NEW movies,
Fmovies- lates movies
Watchasian- for Asian/Korean movie/series lovers

and here are the converters i used in this app.
KeepVid.com

Onlinevideoconverter
Savefrom.Net
Video-Downoad.co
9xbuddy.com

So basically the app does is to fetch the link and forward it to the selected converter for that specific Video/Tube website.

UPDATES: 11/25/2017 Version 1.0.5
Added:
Share video link
Open the video link to chrome
Check for updates button

UPDATES: 11/20/2017
Added progress bar

Just give it a try
For more info or download just visit my website (website is down)
HERE

Version 1.0.5

VIA G-DRIVE
VIA Mediafire

8 Likes

thank you for using the clipboard extension
keep up the good work

Taifun

2 Likes

OK @Taifun

thank you too for your extensions.

possible aia file???

Playstore link?

I don’t think Google allows such apps, as they are breaking YouTube terms of use.

2 Likes

Exactly what I wanted to say but decided to ask for a playstore link instead. I guess he can’t monetize with Admob as well.

1 Like

@ILoveThunkable is right its a NO NO … i use startapp.com/ to monetize the app. :slight_smile:

maybe soon :slight_smile:

But i just still wonder why Tubemate uses admob in years. And still his app is running with ADMOB w/out being banned.

Are you using an extension with StartApp or you are using the webviewer method (which am certain is no longer available)

1 Like

Im using enhance.co

I just want to examine the .aia file, I’m new to this job

Hi. How did You create this notifier?

Hi its from startapp, That will pop up if you click the ad info of startapp ad. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would not use this app in germany because it is not legal to download music for free (without pay for it or the artist write not that is without costs).

1 Like

Yes they are very strict in that country.

1 Like

Please provide aia file

You should first find out if his app is open source or not.