New extension **Launch my app** >> from recent list in background << :) :) :) add Notification

extension

Hello everyone, soon I will add exclusively to thunkable my extension Launch my app

this extension is totally different to Activity_Starter for calling your application
with this extension you can call your application from the list in background without lost data…
Also if the phone is locked

Price is 10€

If you need Notification add 3 €

Bloc:

Video:
https://vimeo.com/244244316
support a développer :

Also if Phone is locked

https://vimeo.com/244255947

Donation via Paypal

to : S.L (Said-Dev)

You can also contact me with skype:
said.plati

Said-Dev: [email protected]

How to keep clock sensor work in background?
New Notification to status bar extension
Google maps cicle
[PAID] New extension to check if app runs in background or in Foreground

Very interesting. do you have a test app?

thank you for your contribution

please remember to follow the naming conventions, which is UpperCamelCase for property, method and event names (i.e. the first letter should be a capital letter) and lowerCamelCase for parameter names

Taifun

Strange… how is it possible to open app with same state are you using mit services builder ? Is this possible with all screens or only screen1?

Just for the Screen1

with this extension you can call your application from the list in background without lost data…

I’m not sure if I understand, how this works…
let’s assume, my app is running in the background and I’m on the Home screen of my device
so how exactly can I now open my app from the apps list?

Taifun

It’s simple as if you open it from the button reccent app in background

There is one procedure I can think off… Using your activitystate_change extension and timer (always-fire) + Actavitystarter to open samepakage-Screen1… it can opens screen1 after app minimized- but data cannot be restored - it is really amazing that @said_lachguer preview video show it can restore the existing state of the app. He might have found some great way to do it😀

which means, I need a second app to open my first app?
Taifun

NO. look the video it is the same app

I have seen the video…
so I have my app open and it is running…
and why would I want to start the already running app again from the recent apps?
Taifun

There are users who want this extension to create alarms or create applications as fake calls …
maybe you do not like this tools but other one can like it

I like your extention! Great job @said_lachguer

Thank you mannankhanabdul :+1:

I want to buy this extension… how much I pay ?

Absolutely, but does not give it to anyone as long as I do not reach the 30 € + 60 likes

Sure. I want to use it for my project. You can continue with your advertising.

I would love to like it… unfortunately I still did not understand how it could be useful…
Taifun

Yo tampoco

Nice extension, but you didn’t showed going to recents list.
That’s I’m confused .