My app is keep crashing and I can't figure out why

I have tried detaching my blocks and reataching. Making components visible, and invisible, and I cant figure out what is wrong. Whenever I either download and open the app, or test it, the app crashes.
Mylocationapptest.aia (15.2 KB)

follow tip1 and tip2

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

You were no help. Me having 1 screen wasn’t the problem. The problem was having 2 google maps components on the same screen.

Hello @matthew_salemi1

Currently there is an issue using both Google Maps on same-screen. I think this is due to Same automatic ID is generated for both google maps are conflicting in background and in a result app crashes. I will ask @amrita to look into it. In them mean time you can use it in different screens.

I moved the topic to bugs!

@amrita - currently google maps automatic id is which is generated starts with “1” . you may check the logic to see if google maps id =1 exists then generate the new ID starts with >1 for new google maps component. This will resolve the issue.

Thanks
Abdul

split this topic #5

A post was split to a new topic: App crashes when initializing

Hi @taifun
My App is crashing after 3-4 cycles.
I am not using any image. Also I am using only 1 screen and using vertical arrangements to switch screens. However I have noticed that App is consuming above 100mb RAM and is crashing after few cycles. Can you suggest what can I do?

Thanks
Sourav

@Sourav_gope use logcat to find out more about the runtime error

Taifun