Material Drawer by Kus Zab Update (16/02/2018)

This is Paid Extension, If you want free use Sidebar Navigation by Andres Cotes
Price 10USD

Feature :

• Swipe handle
  • Toggle Header Profile
  • Badge
  • Separator
  • Custom Font or Font Icon
  • And More

Update (16/02/2018)

• Add Error color handler @Mr_Blackd Suggest
  • add Ripple Effect
  • add custom size icon @Chris Suggest

Update (22/12/2017)

• Fix Loosing data when screen Orientation changed
    Just add this block

Update (10/01/2018)

• Enable/Disable Docking header runtime => @Mr_Blackd Suggest
  • add selected Effect

Take a look right here

Property

Blocks

P.S You Must upload the font Icon to make it work
Font
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LbhXYJsOvPByAfktjMz0eG9RB3_bQ90C?usp=sharing

24 Likes

Finally. This is the industry standard! Material
Drawer. Excellent extension

1 Like

Thank you

looks fantastic. since you mentioned it, what are the difference with other sidebar ext?

Its not trigered by animation but slide according your finger touch , like standart sidebar or drawer, its has panel and badge

3 Likes

Congratulations very good job, I have 3 questions.
what is the size of the extension.
From what api it works
and if you can click on the part where you drawer show

Felicitaciones muy buen trabajo, tengo 3 preguntas. cuál es el tamaño de la extensión. Apartir de qué api funsiona y si se puede hacer click en la parte donde se muestra la barra lateral

1 Like

It still by interrnal componen builder my friend, l didn use any lib , size 32kb, Im sorry hope you dont have bad feeling about me

It’s a problem that nobody had solved and I wanted to know if you succeeded in the next link is the discussion about that. You managed to solve

ok Il check friend

I have the extension added to my app, but I am lost on how to set this up. Anyone have an example aia I could look at so I can get this set up and working?

P.S You Must upload the font Icon to make it work
Font
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LbhXYJsOvPByAfktjMz0eG9RB3_bQ90C?usp=sharing

Please check your pm

Thanks!

Please consider adding a detailed documentation for the blocks…
:pray:

2 Likes

you should check that when the battery is below 15% the bar is not shown with the touch you must create a show method for that case

I admire the effort and dedication that this extension has

Ok Andres

Do you have an APK to try before buying?

1 Like

Nuestra extensión sidebar no tiene ese problema

Is it possible to add a block like this

but instead of .Start to have a .Stop and of course do the exactly oposite job???

I noticed that if I start the Drawer many times the app crashes…
I have tried in Multi-Screen Apps ( WITH proper screen changing so that I leave no open screens and run out of memory ) AND I tried it in 1-Screen-App (that hides and shows arrangements to mimic screens) .

The result is the same, after a few times I Start the Drawer and place the items in it, both apps crash!

Especially the 1-Screen-App is very simple and with little blocks… the most complex is that I change the colors of the Title, Drawer and FABs with another extension and that is why I have to start the drawer again.

Or maybe in the existing block

you can add a routine to stop any other Drawer started before starting a new one???

2 Likes

I will give that solution, I juat cant right know my computer down

2 Likes

I’d test, on the latest buillded apk, it hapen aftet after som many times, it called should be when orientation change, anyway thank for the feedback