A quick share to you guys, Logs extension.
- AfterLog event - occurs after using Log method.
- IsLoggable method - used for returning true/false statement depending if tag is loggable.
- Log method - used for logging
- Level property (getter) - used for getting level.
- Level property (setter) - used for setting level
0 (or any other number from 6) - Assert level
1 - Debug level
2 - Error level
3 - Info level
4 - Verbose level
5 - Warn (known as Warning) level
AfterLog event will be able to read all logs (not only made from this extension) in your app.
@Taifun I do know, there is Notifier component. But this extension brings more functionality.
Extension: Logs.aix (5.5 KB)