Locking the Vertical arrangements & Horizontal Arrangements

iwant

How can we Lock the Vertical arrangements & Horizontal Arrangements? Sometimes chrome is making nuisance and making the arrangements disturbing. If it was one or two, there will be no problem. But i Have more or 15 arrangements. Now my arrangements are completely jumbled, which cannot be kept in the order how i kept while making my app.

Is there any way to lock the screen components?

How to lock the Vertical arrangements & Horizontal Arrangements

How can we Lock the Vertical arrangements & Horizontal Arrangements? Sometimes chrome is making nuisance and making the arrangements disturbing. If it was one or two, there will be no problem. But i Have more or 15 arrangements. Now my arrangements are completely jumbled, which cannot be kept in the order how i kept while making my app.

Is there any way to lock the screen components Please?

Please refer to this to ask your question: How to ask Great Questions

I am not able to understand your problem like this and ist is very unlikely people here will spend their personal time to help you (for free) if they first would have to research what your actual problem is…

Also don’t double post your problem in different categories: Locking the Vertical arrangements & Horizontal Arrangements This annoys people and instead of getting your answer faster you likely won’t get any answer at all.

best, Chris

Did you mean the members in community are here to earn money. It was not a double entry. They were 2 categories. One is in DISCUSS and one is in IWANT CATEGORY.

If you might have worked with visual basic you might have understood my question very easily.