ListView only shows 1 line from TinyDB

tinydb
beginner

Hi there Thunkers!

I’ve got like 5 seperate “pages”(arrangements) that contains a listview each, they retrieve seperate lines from TinyDB.

I’ve gotten like 3 of them to work, but 2 of them won’t work as the first 3.

As you can see on my pictures, I have added 1-5 but only one line will show on one of those 2 I got problems with.

The Blocks are identical so I don’t understand why only 3 of 5 lists work.

WORKS:
notat list1

DOES NOT WORK:
notat list2

BLOCKS: ( Blocks on top works, the once on bottom does not work )

Do you have spaces in your tag names?

no, I always use _

Sorry, that was a bit ambiguous…The strings just look a bit funny to me, I thought there was some spaces at the end of the tag names?

Are they scrollable arrangements or standard arrangements?

hehe, I see what you mean, but there’s no Space there. Have no idea why there’s so big empty space after text.

oh, there you say something @Peter_Mathijssen. Maybe I’ve been using two different arrangements :S I’m not sure, is there a way to find out, since I’ve given them names?

I dont see any differende also. You could set the screen to scrollable or not and see what happens.

There doesn’t seem to be any difference in the properties, but if you click the + beside “Any Component” you can see if you have vertical arrangements and vertical scroll arrangements.

SOLVED: Thnx @Peter_Mathijssen!

Problem was that the ListView does not work in scrollable Vertical Arrangements. My bad I didn’t see that when I added the last two Arrangements :stuck_out_tongue:

I had the same thing a couple of weeks ago. :+1:

Where can I find some info about those Any Component? I’ve never used those as I have no clue what that is :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a quick intro:

This is a known bug - I think the tunkable team is already investigating this issue…

I have the same problem. If my listview is on any arrangement only shows line 1, to see the other items i have to scrool in the line 1 to the next. What i’m trying to say is that the listview is loading all the elements but it shows the list size as if it was for only one line (the othe list items are “hiding”).
The arrangement and the list view are set to fill parent for Height and Width.

Unfortunately currently I don’t have the feeling Thunkable is very concerned about solving their existing bugs rather than working on other stuff like Thunkable X :frowning: