🎉 Latest Thunkable ✕ Release; Save Screens is here! 2020-02-27

I don’t find this issue, but try scale your browser window to see if it changes anything.

@eoinparkinson

Ah can you explain more on this?

On Chrome and most browsers, use Ctrl + or - to scale accordingly.

That’s very awesome !!
Thanks a lot for your hard work !

2 Likes

This is a game changer! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @artificialdama4u, @davidsobhysabetb and @debbie_w - delighted to hear that you’re enjoying it.

Please let us know if you have any tips or tricks to share with us as you use this new feature!

1 Like

I have encountered a bug with the otherwise wonderful tool. For some screens, the invisible components get changed as in the attached. Notice that all Web Api’s have been renamed Web_Api1 and all alerts have been renamed Alert1.

CopyProblem
Also, while the Design view looks exactly the same as it did in the parent, the blocks completely disappear.
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/83ea5d4f1c4c274d638349b88be46b85

BTW, Thanks for all Thunkable team is doing, it is a wonderful platform which gets better every month!

2 Likes

Hi, @KaneoheKid! :wave:

I too mentioned this - :+1:

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Ya I just tried the “save screen” thing and opened a copied screen within the same app and it messed up all of my invisible components bad. Duplicated all of them and renamed them. Sadly it messed up across the whole app. Now I have to go back and redo ALL of my alert messages.

1 Like

+1 @samclever

2 Likes

just amazing design

Hasn’t this been around for a while now? I’ve been saving screens for months!

1 Like

This topic was announcing that feature and was posted back in February…

1 Like

@ThunkIt - have you created any saved screens yet?

1 Like

In fact, when I click “add screen” it simply adds a blank screen and does not show the “my screens” option

Hey @jeandanielf51307q0 :wave:

On your projects page, click on the “My Screens” tab. If you don’t have any saved screens that you won’t see this message:

In order to see this option, please save a screen first.

Thanks!

1 Like

Got it! All working fine here
Thanks

1 Like

THANKYOU

it helped me a lot
:relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Is the “Save Screen” feature still there? It’s not showing up for me. I see Rename, Duplicate and Delete but no “Save Screen”. What am I missing?

3 Likes

The Save Screen option is currently only available in StP (Snap to Place) UI. It seems you are using the DnD (Drag and Drop) UI.

1 Like