Label add-on Extension Update (02/09/2017)

where is the link, where i can download ,can u help me out pls

After clicking on that link am getting this page as attached .
kindly reply

Content is blocked, I tried to like on FB too.

I was able to download using that link. thank you.

question: Can we make this extension work with images saved in the label? So the image goes around the spindle just like the letters do, connecting the end to the front to form the loop of the image on the carousel? Just a thought. Probably not possible. Thanks though.

Not working…

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

Youtube link dosen’t working, post the direct link man.

Your extension Download link not working
after like your facebook page.
please suggest me how can i download

the page works correctly will take you to a link of google drive

Not working for me.
i don’t know what was the problem.
and your YouTube link not working.

Hello guys!

The YouTube link doesn’t work, though the FB link works, but don’t wait for one click. Just click 2 or 3 times and then it will provide you the link.

/Andro

don’t work this :pensive: :expressionless:

i can’t download this Label add-on Extension Update (02/09/2017)
plz help. i already liked ur fb and subscribed ur utube chenel

I did the same without success!

Como hago para que el color del background del texto seleccionado cambie de color??

Eso lo puedes hacer desde el panel de propiedades del label

De vez en cuando en appybuilder usando este componente me da este error

Ooops! We tripped on a Bug!

Please help us by telling us what you were doing at the time this happend. We have already included some technical data with this report. If you do not submit this report, nothing will be reported to us. If you do submit a report, your comments along with the technical data will be sent to us.

Thank you for your help in making AppyBuilder better!

Technical Data to be Submitted:

notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.77 Safari/537.36
foundIn = none
faultData = com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) : Cannot read property ‘type’ of null
projectId = 6241196995248128

Buenas Andres, gracias por contestarme, pero a lo que me refiero es cambiar el color de fondo solo del texto seleccionado con el bloque : SetTextIsSelectable. Lo demas que no seleccione que se quede con el color de fondo del componente Label

aun no tiene eso metodos