Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy

Hello everyone,
Hi Developers at Genesis Alpha Technologies,

After review, , com.w_6863269 has been suspended and removed from Google Play because it violates our Google Play Developer Program Policies.

Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy

We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

We have determined that your app is conducting app install attribution abuse via one or more of the following SDKs:

• AltaMob
  • BatMobi
  • YeahMobi

Next steps: Publish a new compliant version of your app​

1. Read through the Device and Network Abuse policy. If it’s possible to bring your app into compliance, make appropriate changes to your app.
  2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
  3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the policy compliant app using a new package name and a new app name.

Additional suspensions of any nature may result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and/or the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and transaction fees) from you.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and have further questions, please reach out to our policy support team.

I will be grateful if anyone can help to fix this issue.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

The Google Play Review Team

1 Like

Hi @genesis.alpha.techno,

A couple of things to point out here.

1. The SDKs in question have been blocked due to ad fraud - this was reported back in 2018.
  2. None of these SDKs are available through Thunkable so I’m wondering why you have posted this in the Thunkable Community?

Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Hi @Domnhall,
Thanks for your reply.I appreciate all the explications that you have highlighted for me . However,I can confirm that is what I have received as notifications from google play.
I have developped these 02 android apps through your website, they have been suspended by google play and will be removed from google store if I can’t fix them by this week.

So ,I will be grateful if you can have look in these projects and help me to fix them.I can provide you with my login account.

Thanks in advance
Best regards

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to us @genesis.alpha.techno,

Can you please share a link to your Play store listing please so we can take a closer look at it? Thanks!

Also, as I mentioned already, Thunkable does not use any of these SDKs - have send your apk to a third-party to monetise your app? If so, can you please pass along these details too please?

Finally, can you please PM me the project link for the app in question. Thanks!

Hello @Domhnall and Thanks again for your quick reply ,I have already PMed you details you have requested.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Domhnall,Did you check my apps ,I have sent you all the required infomation but untill now I didn’t get any reply?

Thanks!

Can you please send us a link to your Thunkable project (i.e. the URL in your browser)? Also, can you please tell us how you monetize your app? Are you using our AdMob components or are you sending your APK file to someone else to enable it to be monetized?

-Mark

Thanks @Mark for your reply,I have sent you all the details you have asked.

Thanks in advance!