iOS Screenshot suite available for PRO users - Now includes iPad!

Hi Thunkers,

We are trying out a new service for PRO users!

As some of you know, Apple request a specific set of screenshots of different sizes when you submit an app to the App Store. You can read about these requirements here.

We want to make collecting these screenshots easier for our PRO users.
We can provide the iOS screenshots required for this process!

You can request screenshots with this Airtable form.

Happy Thunking :rainbow:

7 Likes

Nice!

@Leito would love this :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks you very much kartik for remember me!!!
I think that this will be very usefull for all thunkers!! Now the only device that I couldnt reach is the iPad Pro 3rd generation; I m geting grazy with that!
But iPhone 11 was very hard to get too. So i m agree. I LOVE THIS POST and I Will Be aware waiting for the iPads post.

Thanks you again!!!

4 Likes

The screenshot suite now offers iPad screenshots as well!

3 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Fabulous :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Thunkable companion error App Store rejection

Hey,

I‘ve got a question: my app is meant to run only on iPhone but for some reason it will still ask me to upload iPad screenshots or I cannot submit the build. Is this a setting at the Apple Dev page that I did wrong or is there no way to disable a Thunkable App of being built „universal“?

Best, Chris

Hi Chris! :wave:

While roll-out in app store, Apple requires both iphone & ipad sceenshots.
Both are mandatory… :confused:

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

This is precisely why we’ve started offering the Screenshot service. We want to make it as easy as possible for our people to publish their cross-platform apps - have you filled out the form for this yet?

2 Likes

Thank you - Yes I filled out the form. I understand that Apple requires screenshots for those devices the app will be published for but what I don’t get is why I cannot change my app to be iPhone only :thinking:

Is this a feature Thunkable does not yet support or could I change this setting somewhere in the developer portal? Because usually there are universal apps and ones that are iPhone/iPad only :thinking:

Best, Chris

1 Like

Please confirm, but this service provides all the necessary images, at a minimum?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@edgoscpl did you fill in the form? (It’s free to do that!)

This means that you get all the required screenshots.

1 Like