[Solved] iOS 13 Golden Master CRASH

Did anyone find a fix for this? I just bought a new iphone 11 (13.2) and Thunkable will not open. Crashes every time before starting. Works fine on my older iPhone 8

1 Like

Also having the same issue with iOS 13.2 and iPhone 11. Thunkable Live app crashes within just a couple seconds each time. Have deleted and reinstalled.

hi @Pete_Marsh, @lueandmiguelz6bw & @nicnok,

Please download the TestFlight version now.

Thanks!

Thank you so much @domhnallohanlon!! Really appreciate the support. Sorry you’re having issues getting the update through the App Store!

1 Like

Nothing is working since I have my iphone 11 pro max ans ios 13 … ?

So what I don’t understand is that they are telling us that they need to approve the live app for ios by apple ??? So long… But why they don’t let us download the live app like we download the ios app for testing when we click on download app.
Really it’s so bad to work on thunkable without the live app…

Hey @danyklein just wanted to clarify here…

“They” meaning Thunkable?

“They” meaning Apple, right?

Who does “they” refer to in this sentence?

We published our update two weeks ago for testing among a small number of users, and have been publicly inviting Thunkable users to use it themselves for the past week:

We sincerely apologise for the delay in updating the app, but I’d like to stress that this is entirely outside our control.

Happy to hear any additional feedback you might have.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same error. I’m new here and I think it’s great to be able to create apps for iOS but from what I see it doesn’t work correctly.

Hey @agustinmarcantonio16 welcome to the community. :wave:

Can you help us out a little and share what you do see with us please? This particular issue was resolved several months ago, but if you give us some more details to work with we’d be happy to help you troubleshoot.

Hello @domhnallohanlon , the problem is that when I use the companion, the screen shows less than a second and then it is blank, the live test does not work either. Export the apk to my android emulator and the exact same thing happens, any solution?
Greetings from Argentina

Are you on an Android device??

yes

@agustinmarcantonio16 but this entire thread is about an issue that users were having on iOS 13 when it was released last year.

A post was split to a new topic: iOS App won’t open

tccfemme,

I have the same problem (iOS 13.5.1) but I thought this would have been fixed by now.
App works in Live Test, also when downloaded in Android, but won’t get beyond the beaver
when installed on iOS.

:frowning:

@hugocronyk7 are you having an issue opening apps that are installed in your devices?

This topic is about Thunkable Live?

Same observation here @penny.

Is this your first time installing this app?

If not, can you try uninstalling the old app first, then install the current version from the download link that we emailed to you.

Thanks.

A post was merged into an existing topic: iOS App won’t open

Sorry. Yes I was referring to the app download and not Live.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Live app crashing