In need of help...Can someone help me out in my school activity?

Hello, i am a highschool student in need of help in a school activity, this is what my teacher told me to do can somebody help?::::
Game of words
Pick a topic like animals, colors, cities, fruits, vegetables, etc.
The game consists on the following steps:

1. Get a random word (10 words).
  2. Display it in disorder.
  3. Person will guess the word.
  4. If the word is correct, you choose how to cheer up the person, otherwise, tell them that is wrong. You decide if you want to use an alert.
  5. Right or wrong, display the correct answer, let the person hear the word, spell it, and say the word again.
    Be creative, the design may need buttons, labels, and text inputs. Add colors and images.
    To create it, I recommend you to use the blocks of the lists and repetitive structures. Don’t forget that the buttons are the triggers of events.
    Game of words
    Pick a topic like animals, colors, cities, fruits, vegetables, etc.
    The game consists on the following steps:
  6. Get a random word (10 words).
  7. Display it in disorder.
  8. Person will guess the word.
  9. If the word is correct, you choose how to cheer up the person, otherwise, tell them that is wrong. You decide if you want to use an alert.
  10. Right or wrong, display the correct answer, let the person hear the word, spell it, and say the word again.
    Be creative, the design may need buttons, labels, and text inputs. Add colors and images.
    To create it, I recommend you to use the blocks of the lists and repetitive structures. Don’t forget that the buttons are the triggers of events.

It sounds like a good project and a lot of work. What have you made so far? If you get stuck on a particular step, post a screenshot or description of what you’ve done and what you need help with.

It sounds like a good place to start is what your teacher recommended:

There are lots of tutorials online that you can use for help, also.

Are you going to be using Thunkable X to make this? This was posted in the Classic forum area but I can move it for you.

1 Like