Image Cropping extension

extension

Hello, Thunkers!

Today, I want to introduce my first paid extension. It is called "Image Cropping extension".

SCREENSHOTS

BLOCKS

WIKI

Used to define path of an image that needs to be cropped. Used to launch Cropping Activity, requires `filename` argument. Occurs after cropping an image, gives a new saved image path.

FAQ

**What type of Path, Path property requires?** It requires `uri` type. That means, if you want to use a Camera Component, you can use it right away, but if you are using an ImagePicker Component, then you have to use this workaround: **What type of Filename argument is required for DoCrop?** It requires `name` + `extension` argument. For example: `image.png` or `image.jpg` & so on. **What type of Path, AfterCrop event returns?** It returns `uri` type of path. For example: `file:///storage/emulated/0/image.png`. **Where is cropped image saved by default?** It is saved in `External Storage`. But if you want to specify a custom folder, just change `filename` argument to `folder/image.png`

PRICE

This extension cost **10$**, but if you want you can donate more.

TERMS OF USE

• You are buying a digital product and agree to the No Return, No Refund Policy.
  • This is a single user license for you as Thunkable developer, which means, the extension (aix file) is only for you to use. You are not allowed to pass the extension (aix file) to someone else. In case you are interested in a multiple user license, please contact me by private message.
  • There are a lot of different Android devices available in the market. I’m not able to test the example on all these devices and therefore also can not guarantee, that the example is running on your device.
  • THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

BUY NOW

If you are interested in buying this extension, please send me a private message. I will send you a PayPal link with other details. Also, I will give you a test application.

Is this available
Image Cropping Extension needed

Nice!

This is absolutely great. Thank you so much

Thank you for your kind donation, your contribution helps me, Happy Thunking :wink:

Nice extension I see you copied to Therms of Use from @Taifun

@Sander0542 A bit of :wink:

This extension is really one of the nicest ones. Great job @ILoveThunkable!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Is apk available for testing?

I will send it to you over private message.

Why dont you include one in this topic, then we can see it for our self.

As some people will try to extract source code. For now, I keep sending pm’s.

Thank you everyone who bought this extension. Your kind donations helps me a lot of.

I want to buy it, but I am not allowed to send you private messages. How do I do it?

Click on my profile picture & tap message. Although, I’ll send you details.

Hola quiero la extensión como te pago pero antes quiero probar el apk.
Mi correo es [email protected]