I have just updated my app and Google has withdrawn it due to advertising request

design

Google has requested me to remove the request for Android Advertising ID within the app.
This is not my choice and was not in the original app.
Thunkable needs to remove this from the compilation of apps.
Atcions Google want me to take:-
Next steps: Submit your app for another review

1. Read through the Usage of Android Advertising ID and User Data policies, as well as the Developer Distribution Agreement, and make appropriate changes to your app. If you decide to collect sensitive user information, be sure to abide by the above policies, and include a link to a valid privacy policy on your app’s store listing page and within your app.
  2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
  3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.

Hi @stephenc, sorry to hear you are having issues with this.

Are you using the AdMob component in your app? Or are you using any extensions?

NO I use no ads, I specifically state this in the text on the first screen page.
Google have update me that:-
Step 1: Fix the policy violation with your app

During review, we found that your app violates the Usage of Android Advertising ID policy. We determined that your app’s attribution SDK enables collection of IMEI from devices which have an Android advertising ID without prominent disclosure. You must be transparent in how you handle this data, including by disclosing the collection, use, and sharing of the data, and you must limit use of the data to the description in the disclosure and within your app’s privacy policy.

If your app’s collection of IMEI is unrelated to functionality described prominently in the app’s listing on Google Play or in the app interface, then prior to the collection and transmission, it must prominently highlight how the user data will be used and have the user provide affirmative consent for such use.

I do not use the IMEI, the only extension is taifunfile to use is for accessing the file system to read and write music files to play on the app.
I cannot understand how this has crept into this app, as there is no way to use this information in Thunkable.
I also do not have a website on which to place the required personal privacy statement which also a requirement on Google Play, you cannot put this on the Google Play page, it has to be a URL!