How to select multiple components to share it to whatsapp

Hello everyone, My name is Luqman and i have tried creating an app which shares an image from my app to the whatsapp, I have used two extensions,

1. ComponentsToImage convertor
  2. Taifunsharing

Which i click on a button (component), it converts it into an Image using the ComponentToImage convertor extension and it gets shared automatically to whatsapp using the Taifunsharing extension.
And it works great…!!!

But now i want to Select multiple Images at a time to share it to whatsapp, I am unable to do it…

Kindly help Guyz… It would be great if anyone solves my problem…
As i am a physiotherapist, trying to create an Exercise sharing app for my patients to see those images and follow the instructions from home…

1 Like

first you cannot ask the doubts of mit app inventor or kodular but still i will help you and there is a component in kodular called gallery viewer you can use that or you can use the extension of @Juan_Antonio - Extension: ImagePicker more of 10 images. Create a new directory to store
and there is a activity starter solution also -https://puravidaapps.com/snippets.php#2imagepicker

1 Like

sorry, but it is thunkable classic only bro…
see here…!

and thanks for your reply, but my doubt was different, kindly see if you or anyone else can help me in this…

as you can see in this that i have placed pics inside each button, so when i click the button, its gets converted into image and the image gets saved and automatically whatsapp opens, so that i can share the selected image to a patient

one example of the blocks

so this works fine bro…

But i want to select and share multiple buttons at a time, which i am unable to do it, example like in gallery we will select 2 or more pics by long press and click the share button.

1 Like

do you know that thunkable classic is closed

1 Like

yes i heard about it… but still its working and long back i have created this app and now i needed to upgrade this feature on my app, that’s the reason i am using thunkable classic still…

1 Like

but how are you opening thunkable classic

just typing thunkable classic on google and clicking the second link

see it opens…

1 Like

but for me it is not opening

what does it shows when you try to open?

1 Like

when i click sign in it opens the sign in and automatically closes

1 Like

then i think you should first sign out of the account, then it leaves you to sign in to classic.

1 Like

and do you have any solution for the problem which i mentioned?? can you please help me with this?.. thank you in advance…

1 Like

did you see this?

1 Like

oh sorry you can create a directory in the device and then share the whole directory

1 Like

sorry i didn’t understand…

1 Like

does it help us to select multiple pics to be selected at one time and share

1 Like

too select multiple photos you can do it as i said before but to share you can use the file component to create a directory in the deivice and then add the image in the directory and share the directory

1 Like

thank you soo much for your idea… i will definitely try this out and say you…

1 Like