How to get and display data from firebase using mobile no, date and time as tag

Hi everyone I am struct in a project. I want to get data from firebase and display information using mobile No. + Date + Time as tag.
I want to display data from SO-MUSS bucket

In this app I am sending some information using sms message and storing the same thing in firebase. The data should be displayed back using users mobile no, date and time. for that i have used mobile no, date and time stamp as tag.

Erased part is mobile no.

What can you get out of firebase at this point in time?

i am getting nothing. not even tags

I see that you are not trying to show anything but the final result. That is unfortunately quite frequent…
It is obvious something is not working, what you need to do is figure WHERE. That means you have to itemize and isolate the various steps and examine the progress until it fails.

How about helping yourself and having the “Firebase_SO_MUSS.Tag List” block at least spit out said tag list in a notify block, so that you could see what it got, and if it got anything that makes sense?

can anyone tell me whats the mistake in the above blocks. If possible correct it.

Hi can any one can help me getting data of a selected phone number and time which are tags of a firebase data base in my case. When phone number and time is entered, that firebase should show data value of that particular tag only.
Phone number is hiden in the pic

Your blocks show no provision for entering anything. All it does is access all the tags, and extract everything, putting those in a list, and putting that list in some component called “Label_Station_Name” which we do not even know what it is (text box? label? button?) and what size allowance it has.

I mentioned before that you should at least make your component report on progress, using alerts.
Like when you get tags. Does it actually get any tags or just an empty list?

Apparently, you are under the impression that we can remotely read the ‘mind’ of your app at a distance. We can’t.

Thanks CBVG for the reply. I was using Label_Station_Name only to check if something display or not. But yesterday the list shows all the data in that label. I have made provision to enter mobile no, Date and time to get details from the firebase. Only the data from entered mobile no, date and time should show.

Can you show me some blocks if possible.

You need to add this sort of result tracker, using a Notifier component, to your “Tag List” and “Got Value” blocks:

If they flash by too quickly, you can replace with Show Message Dialog, which will remain displayed until you dismiss it with a button click.

If your data is not properly interpreted, that is where you will see them not returning what they should.

hello dear once i am unable to get data from firebase with above data structure… pls help me out.
Before putting my question i do watch all you tube video and other forums to get answers but here i am failed. help…

I showed you how to get your program to display intermediate results. Until you do so and we know what goes on INSIDE your program, then I cannot help you.

Hi CBVG i made changes with your suggestion. but some times it shows null or sometimes it shows all the data

Tag value i am getting right but result value its returning no value found.
question is am i calling the right tag?

Get value i am using mobile number which is entered and date of data. time is not used since it cannot be remembered. If time is not used as tag the data entered on the same date will overwrite.

You will always get a value for tag, because the systems simply echoes back the tag you asked for.

That you get nothing for value means either that you are not asking for the right tag, that your data does not exist, or that your “contains text” logic is such it never returns a match, and that Result_List is never updated.

Why didn’t you put the “Show text dialog” at the beginning of the “Got Value” block, and have it display “tag” and “value” as they are, to see what you REALLY have extracted?

Hi When i put notifier after got value. the notifier shows all the tag lsit and its data. that means its returning value, only bthing i am unable to query right tag to get the data of the perticular tag. if you could show me with blocks will be greatfulll.

Is it required to enter time also as tag value to get the data.

real phone number is entered as i was sending sms.

when i checked tag, its showing only phone number and not phone number + date. how to do that

Why don’t you write explicitly what you get, and what you want.

Is what you want part of what you get?

What in blazes is “all the tag Isit”???

You mention “phone number”. What phone number? Where is a phone number?

listen, I am sending some sms through my phone to, other person. I am saving that sms in data base with phone number sent along with date sent. The phone number and date will be my tag, so whenever i like to retrive i want to get data with particular phone number and date tag.
In above data base date and time are seen under the hidden phone number. i have masked it as it is my phone number.
If i want to get data of phone number and date 25-9-2019, how to get the data.

Presently i am getting data under the phone number masked i.e 14-9-2019, 15-9-2019, 25-9-2019 etc. but i need particular data of perticular date entered to query.

Presently i am getting this data with all the data of phone number with all dates, but thats not i want

I want tom display data of 25.9.2019 only as shown below

You have half a dozen things that are blocked. Which is the one that is the phone number???

Your problem is that you hide half the stuff you need to show. I don’t care what your phone number is, but if it is pertinent, not showing it is not going to help us tell know where it is.
Plus, why on earth are you using real data anyway?
Why don’t you make a test database with MOCK data (and make that a MINIMAL database, we don’t care to see 20 lines, just a couple is enough) where the phone numbers are 1234567 and 9876543 so at least you lest them show up?