How to calculate numbers

If i remember right the double ot have a different math expression, more complex. You have to edit It as i said you. To fill with zero the empty label you can use the same block :+1:t2:

1 Like

Capture

I have typed 0 in label but when I download my apk file those labels are just bank/empty( 0 is not showing) how can I show them?

You have to write zero in the settings of label in the design editor. Which you set there will show always when you open app

Capture
is this correct?its not showing 0

1 Like

Yes. You can set It in design editor too.

Hey interesting program, if you said that you made it working and it is a success, can I ask you if we can make a program that generates numbers from numerology or shows you the year you are born. Now I am thinking is there any chance to make the program work the way I am asking, I have tried to make such a program but it is hard, need to synchronize the program with the database of sunsigns.org (the site I use for the program). Can you help me, if you need a part of my program tell me please, I can share the data I made(even if there is almost nothing)? I have changed the code about 4 times.