How I can sign my apk for APTOIDE?

solved
beginner

Interesting friend. I also had this doubt

Download it from Thunkable and make sure to back it up, more info about keystores.

and one more thing, be sure to change your.apk to your app name

jarsigner -verbose -tsa http://timestamp.comodoca.com -sigalg MD5withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore android.keystore -storepass android your.apk androidkey

SHA1 certificate fingerprint
Importing keystore file
Issues while migrating from MIT App Inventor to Thunkable

Well, not yet but in the near future perhaps.[quote=“Warrior_Creations, post:19, topic:2725”]
looks like you moved over from Appy Builder to Thunkable
[/quote]

Great!
I hope this thread will be used as Guide for signing apk’s for the Aptoide.

As for the proof

thanks so much.

Angelos

if you use App2Market to sign your apk file, then you will not have any issue uploading to the APTOIDE Store however if_else, there is also another option aside signing the apk files and that is providing a verbal proof through description that indeed the apk is for you. in my case that is what i always use and it was verified and certified for me.

My first app born on AppInventor2 and raised throught Thukable
you can find it

is still pending for certification from Aptoide platform.

Thanks again

Angelos

You can post it on the #thunk-success category :wink:

Realy?
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Angelos

I mean that if you have done and finished the project, you can create a new post in the #thunk-success category with a description of your app so users can see your project

I was able to upload my app without the Jarsigner or keystore

You can also gon on java/bin Shift+Right click on an empty space and Open command window here

I know this thread is old, but it’s better to share some important information.
Actually this one doesn’t work for Aptoides (The one that showed above), it signed but Aptoides doesn’t accept that type.

We have to follow Aptoide’s apk commands that is this one:
jarsigner -verbose -sigalg MD5withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore

Actually it’s very easy to do this, but i was super confused with the APK Location.
Aptoide ask you to download its APK file which is the Unsigned.apk, when you download it, it usually (Or always) go to the C:\Users[ComputerName]\Downloads.

1.So the first way after downloading the Aptoide’s apk is: Send your App’s keystore to the same directory of the Unsigned.apk, in this case, the C:\Users[ComputerName]\Downloads.

2.Enter Cmd and write this: (For novice: You have to write cmd in the start button and it will show you the black screen like the post above)
{cd downloads} without the {}, this will direct you to downloads.

3.Copy and paste this jarsigner -verbose -sigalg MD5withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore

*Without the words that is inside and including the <>, Example: jarsigner -verbose -sigalg MD5withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore (This is what we need).

4.First, we need to write our App’s keystore’s complete Name, including the small and big letters. Example:
jarsigner -verbose -sigalg MD5withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore <MyGame.key>

NOTE: Without the <>

NOTE2: some Apps has different name for the ‘’.key’’, an example is the game’s key from Unreal Engine 4 is MyGame-key.keystore. This means that you have to write all the complete name. (I know, i say this before but want to remind you).

5.Obviously this step is the most confusing because the APK location, we always (Well, i thought like this) think that the APK Location is our APP’s Apk! But in reality it’s the Unsigned.apk! So in this case write Unsigned.apk. Example: jarsigner -verbose -sigalg MD5withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore <MyGame.key> <Unsigned.apk>

NOTE: Without <>

6.The last one is the name of your App, in this case, in the program i did my App asked me to write a Name for my App when i was doing the Key. Example: jarsigner -verbose -sigalg MD5withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore <MyGame.key> <Unsigned.apk>

NOTE: Remeber to NOT add the <> and just make a space between them

7.Press enter and it will show you the ‘‘Enter Passphrase for keystore’’, in this case you will have to write the Password you put for your <MyGame.key>, when you write it, you can’t see it, so just write it.

8.Enter and then finally, you signed it.

NOTE: This is only for Aptoide. Easy, no? I took 5 hours to figure the APK Location is the Unsigned.apk…

i don’t Sign Apk, i give them reasons why the App is mine and physical prove of evidence of the app in Playstore under my developer name as well as Email verification

Please can you tell me how you upload certified app? I need your help

can you please help me i need help to sign my apk for apptoide , i will wait for your kind response

How sir, plzz help me to upload signed apk on Aptoide

How to go on Apk folder??plzzz tell me

Sorry for the late reply just select the option without signing the app. Then there’s an option where you write or explain the reason why you don’t need the signing option since our app was made with Thunkable a " Drag and Drop" app builder. In my case i attached a screenshot of the blocks and I also attached the AIA file to prove them I owned the app. And after than you just have to wait for an email if your app has been approved. It make take a week or two for approval. That’s it :slight_smile:

No need to sign the Thunkable apk with aptoide. But if you know about coding you can follow the hard method.

I do anything , but help me to uplpaf signed apk on Aptoide, plzz
I also try by coding using jarsigner but when i use jarsigner command it shows!..that Jarsigner is not recognized as an internal or external command
scanner_20180807_133831|690x227