How do I add an .aix and.aia extension to my project?

EN----
Good night everyone, I looked here for the community but I didn’t find my doubt. I would like to know how I import an .aix and .aia extension in my project, in this new Thunkable layout I can’t find the option, I appreciate the understanding and help. Thank you!

PT----
Boa noite à todos, procurei aqui pela comunidade mas não achei minha dúvida. Gostaria de saber como importo uma extensão .aix no meu projeto, nesse novo layout do Thunkable não encontro a opção, agradeço a compreensão e ajuda. Obrigado!

Hello. In the Thunkable X it is not possible to use extensions.
Hola. No Thunkable X não é possível usar extensões.

1 Like

Olá, boa tarde, eu não consigo acessar o thunkable classic, eu tento fazer o login através do navegador normalmente, mas ele não segue para a página com o layout clássico, fica apenas nessa tela aqui:

Mostra um pop-up fazendo a autenticação mas não segue, o que devo fazer?

Hello, good afternoon, I can’t access the thunkable classic, I try to login via the browser normally, but it doesn’t go to the page with the classic layout, it’s just on this screen here:

It shows a pop-up doing the authentication but it doesn’t follow, what should I do?

You use Thunkable X or another AI2 based builder.

Thunkable Classic is no longer available for new users.

Uso Thunkable X, gostaria de adicionar uma extensão ao meu projeto, mas o ThunkX não dá a opção para adicionar. Há alguma alternativa que eu possa fazer?

I use Thunkable X, I would like to add an extension to my project, but ThunkX does not give the option to add. Is there any alternative I can do?

Thunkable X does not currently allow extensions, and it may never do. However, the developers can answer that.

The only thing you can do is use Kodular or MIT AI2 if you want to use extensions. However, they are Android only.

There is some talk about MIT AI2 “upgrading” to IOS as well but that process could take months or even years. They are waiting on Apple allowing them to make the jump.

1 Like