How can use any components blocks?

any components !!!
any can guied me how can use any components blocks ?
i have more 20 nos of labal , textbox etc , all are invisibly . i want show it 1 by 1 globally . then insart text in labal , textbox ( global +1 ) & (global -1) etc

[How to work with the advanced features]
(https://puravidaapps.com/checkbox.php)

A Multiple Choice Quiz: How to work with the advanced features

Taifun

Check this tutorial from @Domhnall

boxes
What im doing wrong ? to show many checkboxes ?

A loop that goes from 1 to 80 in steps of 80 will try with number=1 and then try with number=81, which is more than the loop limit, so it will not do it. It will only process the loop content once, with local ‘number’ set to 1.

For a logic point of view, you probably do not want to add 1 to “global number” in your index, because you never increase that “global number”, which is set to 0 initially. So you will always insert the item at index 1, even after you fix the loop.

Also, the “of component” construct requires a reference to the object. That means you need to make a list that includes every CheckBox as reference object.

i want 80 check boxes

i dont know hoe to use the procedure

boxes
heyy please,see now…

This is a two step process.

To illustrate, here is part of the logic that I use to resize the font size of the various labels, text box, and function button captions in my PolyUnit unit calculator app (the resizing is required because font size 14 is fine on a cell phone, but looks ridiculously small on a tablet, with a tiny number in the middle of an over-sized button).

The first step, which only needs to be called once at start-up, populates the global variables that references all the like components together, in my case, I also regroup them by the needed font size as I have various requirements (the calculator face can have an over-sized number 4 on the button to enter that digit; but the similarly sized button with a multi character icon caption needs to be using a smaller font to fit). There is another thing that should be remembered: you cannot mix different types of components (like having buttons with horizontal arrangements) in the same reference list; you would need to have one list for buttons and another one for the horizontal arrangements.

Once you can make reference to those collections of objects, a function like this one becomes possible. In my example, the D_resize procedure receives a request to change the font size by ‘variation’. The ancillary settings for the objects that a unique and that I did not bother to put in a single entry list can be ignored, what matters are those “for each ‘item’ in list”; they each produce an ‘item’ that takes the reference of each element of the object list, so that it can be referenced in the "set [object_type] {property} of component " block:

In my exemple, the set Label.Font Size of component item to size9 will effectively change the font size of every component listed in stackYZTvu (i.e. component ValueY, ValueZ, ValueT, unitsY, unitsZ and unitsT, which are all labels)

Evidently, instead of having “item” set by a loop that will set each entry in sequence, it could have been a “select list item (list ,index)” reference, if a specific item needs to be individually accessed.

Given that you have up to 80 check box, I dare presume that you want to allow the system to only access those that are populated and pertinent. Therefore, a loop like this could handle seting the visibility of irrelevant components to “invisible” (if you have less than 80), as well as avoid checking for checked box in those unused options.

Don’t get too anxious, it takes me 30 minutes to draft an answer with the screen captures.

i understand, but, i want to know how i can loop checkbox, and put the variables numbers of checkboxes and there names, and call to show…

compnent

i cant understand this block…

of component what ??
to what ??

do you know ?

The component that you are going to call whatever, defined to represent the component that you want to focus on.

In my example, that was “item”, and “item” was set to be one of the entries in the look-up list of all the components that I need to process, and it became all of them, one after the other, as part of the loop “for each ‘item’ in list global stackYZTvu”.

In your case, you will need to make a list that has the object names of ALL the checkbox you created. You grab their tag from the list of all attributes and events that are shown when you click on the component name in the hierarchical blocks listing at the top left in blocks mode. That little tag with only the name of the component, without any property like text size or background color? That is the one.