How can I add a leaderboard in my app/game?

Hi, I want to make a game (I haven’t started yet) and share the app with some friends of mine and in order to make it more interesting I would like to add a leaderboard that will display each player’s score.

Any ideas on how I could do that?

I am searching the same idea.
You can find some ideas here! But i did’nt find for the moment how to overwrite a score…

@pavi2410 and I are working on a Google Play Games services extension, but that will be available after the summer

I’m not planning to release it into playstore for the time being, so I don’t think a Google play store extension would help in this case :confused:

You could use firebase to store the highest values. Or you can create webhost with sql database and use the web component to send the scores

I will try firebase, it seems less confusing that SQL.

I prefer SQL more then firebase, but I like to mess around with it and keep trying until it works

I don’t know anything about SQL yet so…

I found this:
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/mitappinventortest/_SNEp0JhBo4/wqo9f5EjJzoJ

It is maybe a good way

Maybe there is a filter code for spreadsheet like not same values so it deleted copys and if we apply it to ordered list it fix problem

guys any update about this extension ?

This will be a Component in Makeroid soon

You might find this helpful :slight_smile:

Here’s an example of a leader board using cloudstitch:

Can I update the fields from my phone? I saw in the documentation how to add values, but I couldn’t find how to update them. Any idea ? Thanks

Yes it is possible , with this aia. @Humberto_Franyie_mrk

I’m so sorry but that doesn’t respond my doubt! I think you should post the sale ad in another section!