Help with extention

I have a button and when I press it, it makes that button invisible, and makes a button visible in its spot. When you press the first button, it plays a sound and then the second button that becomes visible stops that sound. After the sound plays from pressing the first button, as soon as the sound ends, the second button becomes invisible and the original first button becomes visible again. I was able to do this with this extension. When a sound plays with this extensions, the sound loops at the end for a second. It makes every audio clip play normally, but then start over again for a split second.
How do I fix this?

May be show us your blocks it will be easier to help you

Hi @matthew_salemi1, are you using 3 different Taifun_Player components because you have 3 different sounds you want to play?

1 Like

Yes. That doesn’t change the fact though. Either the extension is messed up or i’m going something wrong. When the extension plays my sound, it loops for a second after it plays then stops.

Sounds like debouncing to me, especially if the motor is buzzing:

http://www.labbookpages.co.uk/electronics/debounce.html

Have you using a label or notifier for debugging yet?

1 Like

It is weird. Before I used this extension, I was using the default sound item and it worked fine. Even with the vibration. I needed to use this extension to that I can make it so that the button becomes invisible when the sound is finished playing. Is there any way to do this with the default sound item?

You could use the completed event?

https://docs.thunkable.com/android/components/voice/sound-player.html

1 Like

Thank you so much! I didn’t know there was a player componant x,D
I started designing on thunkable because of a class in my school, but the teacher didn’t hardally teach us anything. I went to learn a lot on my own. I made this app a while ago while on the thunkable beta, and recently uploaded my first version of the app to the play store. It got over 60 downloads in a couple weeks, so I decided to update the app for the users. Unfortuneatly I lost all my projects on the thunkable beta. I didn’t know it was reset until it was too late.
If you want to check out my app on the play store, here you go! :slight_smile: