This extension is for recording sound as 16Bit/44.01 kHz.
- record from various input mics up to stereo via camcorder mics.
- set the record level from 0.1 to 3 . This is very useful if you try to record livemusic.
- get the input level while recording to create a levelmeter
In the demo aia I also show you how to make a levelmeter from a label.
This extension is free and wip. It took me a long time to make.
So if you like to donate me I wouldn’t say no
- 22.05 kHz records sounds like mickey mouse. But I don’t use it anyway.
- after record the raw file will be converted into wav. That may take some time to process. I would recommend to hold a little break before you use or play the recorded sound. Therefor I am using a simple clock ( 4000 ms) plus “processing” label.
wavrecorder.aia (35.6 KB)
com.django.wavrecorder.aix (16.5 KB)