[Free] The ExtraComponents Extension (Beta)

It works with all UI components.

I’ll soon be adding a progress bar similar to that in the Dialogs extension.

Still working on it. :joy:

2 Likes

Do not save in tinydb. He is not on but off. But in label he is on

Now I like where this is going. Honestly the solution you came up with, by placing the component inside an arrangement is excellent.
I was thinking:
Is it possible to add a method to create arrangements too? If you do that and you are able to create the ID at runtime, then you can create unlimited horizontal arrangements inside one vertical scroll arrangement. Do you see what can be done with that?

2 Likes

I’m not very sure. It might be possible, I have to look into it.

Of course! No more using the list view (for starters). The option to create components dynamically is indeed a godsend.

Cheers
Helios

1 Like

Well, for that you will have to first check if the toggle is on/off. Then you can decide to toggle it. Now that you have mentioned it, I will be bringing out a block which will return true/false depending on the state of the toggle.

Cheers

2 Likes

Could you check if it’s possible to create labels dynamically?
And images?

Because if this can be possible I can make a V2 ChatAble without using a WebViewer so it is going to be much faster and use less data :yum:

What type of WebViewer? :blush: Dialog or normal?

For ChatAble I’m using the normal one…

1 Like

Also, when do you release it? I can’t wait for it.

Now I have two weeks of exams, but hopeful I just have to do block users section for admins and the admin support chat
However, due to exams I can’t work a lot on the app, so probably the release will be before July

Can you set the status of a switch in the lock editor? Such as changing it from on to off?

You can toggle the switch. I am currently working on a GetToggleStatus block. You will know if it is enabled or not. If it is not, you can use the toggle method.

Any component is possible. But for now, I am focusing on making components that aren’t currently available on Thunkable.

4 Likes

This is awesome!

3 Likes

Very nice work!

One small suggestion would be to have the CreateToggle block generate its own ID and return it. Then the user of the extension wouldn’t have to worry about accidentally creating multiple toggles with the same ID.

-Mark

3 Likes

@Mark But the problem is when a user creates more than one toggle button, we dont know which toggle was used in the event.

Whoop whoop extra components, how nice!!!

The CreateToggle block would return the ID that the extension generated. The user can then save that and use it to identify the toggle.

-Mark

2 Likes

Amazing idea. I’ll surely work on it. I’m hoping that the new create toggle method will return the id of the toggle, similar to adding markers in the maps component.

Cheers

1 Like

Great work @Helios !! Thank You