[Free] Tabs look WhatsApp

enviame el aia al privado

Thanks!

excellent swipe :hugs:

how to set tab3 default visible when app launches

hi @Andres_Cotes,
when will be ready new extension of tabs look whatsapp?

ask for andres cotes extension developer

check here Read here

check here Read here

hi, what do you mean?
this version do not work for me, @Andres_Cotes told me that he is developping another method

its very well for me

@Andres_Cotes

Layouts are not centered in Android Nougat. Probably you may want to try in any Android Nougat Emulators online to see the issue?

Thanks
Abdul

how many arrangements can i set in tabs swipe extension

in theory you should work with the ones you want to put on what the extension does is count how many arrangements there are and expand to that size I will review the aia

ok

plz send me (tabsSwipe extention)… plz

First post

hi @Andres_Cotes, i have this error, is something about wrong arrangements

Argument #3 (com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Horiz…) to ‘co.com.dendritas.TabsSwipe.TabsSwipe.TabsGroup(com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.HVArrangement,com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.VerticalArrangement,com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.VerticalArrangement,com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.VerticalArrangement)’ has wrong type (com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.HorizontalArrangement) (expected: com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.VerticalArrangement)
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

maybve in every “scroll input” i have to put a vertical arrangement?

the answer is “yes”, only VA

Hi. @Andres_Cotes. Your extension is awesome. However there are some problems related to the swipe (sensitive).

agreed with @fabioirmao
maybe can you add a sensitiveness about the speed of swipe?

ps, max of tabs is 5? cause it do not work on the 6th tab

Hi @Diego_Marino. I am working with 3 tabs and it is working fine. You just have to make small changes in the blocks. Moreover it is possible to work with more than 5.