[Free] Tabs look WhatsApp

Me sigue dando el mismo error , noto que alomejor con menos frecuencia pero sigue dando ,

please type in english

i say i still get the same error xD

ok , i too getting error, i tried in many ways , but no result

these 2 methods must be used to create the scroll line if you use the set and you have not assigned where the line will appear error

Muchas gracias solucionado , quite la barra y ya esta , Perdon por las molestias

Thx alot its fixed

tranquilo

enjoy

thank you ANDRES COTES @ https://andrescotes.github.io/ fixed my problem , and the extension is working very cool as i guess

Can you add sensitive for right and left swipe handler.When i scroll down its swipe sometimes

this extension have some bugs, hope Andres can fix it.

Can you please specify exactly what you mean by someone bugs? That might help @Andres_Cotes to fix it.

bug 1.if place a component(for example webviewer) with full screen in first sheet,cannot swiped.

bug 2.when scroll down or up,It’s easy to misfire swipe action,fox example i put a webviewer into sheet,when scroll down the page,then swiped to other sheet.

bug 3.with my phone,the under white line position is wrong.i already uploaded the image.

I think if you read up, you would see the white line issue have been fixed. Also am not sure the swipe action supports webviewer in the layout. You might want to try the normal taps switch without swipe function

Would be greate if you could change the sensitivety of the swipe. So it wont scroll when you swipe a length of 30px.
But great work!
Would be possible to make this in a smilar way but with listelements?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41471537/android-swipe-down-left-right-transition-from-one-activity-to-another

sorry, i do not understand why there is “Tabsgroup” and “tabssingle”

what’s the meaning?

the minimum group is 3 and with the single you can continue adding more fragment or screens

ok, got it

hi andres,
i’m still making the app, but it give me this error

“Argument #3 (com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Horiz…) to ‘co.com.dendritas.TabsSwipe.TabsSwipe.TabsGroup(com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.HVArrangement,com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.VerticalArrangement,com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.VerticalArrangement,com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.VerticalArrangement)’ has wrong type (com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.HorizontalArrangement) (expected: com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.VerticalArrangement)
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.”

los bloques relevantes

it’s a mess right now, but take a look