[Free] Tabs look WhatsApp

Take a look at this video for a demonstration of how to download an aix, import it into Thunkable and then add to your app:

Thanks @Domhnall, I already did and followed the steps,

When I cloned the extension it worked fine but created a new application, then when I imported the ais file it didnt import the blocks it only imported the non visible component without the design or the blocks, does this mean I have to rebuild the design again? or there is something wrong that doesnot import all the extension?

Thanks in advance

All extensions are categorised as “non visible” components, including UI components. You won’t see anything until you test your app. Make sure you have some blocks like @Andres_Cotes has shown in his first post:

Thanks @Domhnall
What do you mean by make sure you have some blocks like the one shown in the the first post? do you mean I have to build these blocks? or it appears automatically when I just import the extension?

sorry for asking in details but I am new with this, and I just discovered the extensions today, and thank you for helping me

If you click on the link in my last post you will see all the blocks you need to have in your app to make the tabs appear in your app.

Wheres the aix file , plzz

How to set width of the top line in two tabs

Hey, did you find the solution yet? I am having the same problem.

no

how can i set this white bottom line width equal to my buttons set

I use the simplified version

this extension does not work along with the extension: Circular Progress Extension

Give me extension

First of all “Give me extension” is really not how you are supposed to communicate in the Thunkable Community!! Also if you could read the very first post here you would know where to find the extension…

I want to scroll title also because i want nearly 12 tabs how to do it.if i add mors button there size decreases

chenge the velue… IMG_20180419_083010

Someone help me…
RightToLeftSwipe is not working
i dont think i d any mistake in blocking

• sorted out*
    I’m having trouble with the blocks, I took out a button as it only needed 4, I removed all blocks that used the button 5, and now I have this error]
    Português: Estou tendo problemas com os blocos, tirei um botão já que precisava apenas 4, removi todos os blocos que usavam o botão 5, e agora estou com esse erro
    Screenshot_1

Hello @Andres_Cotes
Great work mate!
I have two points:

1. Can we use “screens” instead of “arrangements” I mean swipe screens.
  2. With this extension, “Right to left” works smoothly and perfectly but “Left to right” has some problems, I almost cannot swipe, it does not smoothly swipe.
    Would you answer my two points, please?

nice bro