[Free] Releasing v5 of WEBVIEWTOOLS Extension

Thanks so much ! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

webviewer is not detecting location please help i updated this extension

This was not meant to be full featured webviewer. If you need a webviewer that can be opened as a dialog having more features, please see this extension:
Extended Webviewer Extension

It looks like Google oauth is no longer working with this method.

why it is SO slow?
it loading pages lke INTERNET EXPLORER.

That’s not related to my extension, that’s to do with the webview component itself.

bro, I’m not doubting your work. It’s really awesome.I wanted to be sure before implementing it.

All good :grin:

As per user request I have released version 6 of WebViewTools extension which includes two additional methods

-SetMediaPlaybackRequiresUserGesture
-GetMediaPlaybackRequiresUserGesture

Find out more at:

Hopefully soon you will add this to Function also !!!

-setHorizontalScrollBarEnabled
-setVerticalScrollBarEnabled
-setWebChromeClient
-setPluginState

Hi @Shivendra_Kr_Sahu

Thank you for the feedback, I will definitely take that on board for the next version of my extension, please be aware I’m now working 6 days a week so it may take me a little while to get to it but I’ll do my best!

Kind Regards,
Luke Gackle

split this topic #19

A post was split to a new topic: Mopub Extension

this extension not work in makeroid, please tell me

you are asking in the wrong forum
see also

Taifun

Hello Team, is it possible to open a pop up in webviewer. One of my app using website is trying to open a pop up and download pdf from there. is there any way to open pop up inside the app.
Thanks in advance

Did you try to use this extension. What did happen when you use this extension and tried to open the popup?

This extension does not provide you a way to download files. As far as I know there is another extension that provides this :

However I think enabling both extensions is not possible. Only one of them will work.

Can you please send a screenshot of blocks for downloading files from pop ups using the new version of Extended webviewer. Thank you

I am very happy that this extension is open source
I added a few features maybe you can check your github to merge it. because I didn’t find version 6, so I made it from version 5 …

• Pop-up now has 2 buttons.
  • Changed the method click on the popup, so that the popup is not immediately closed when the button is clicked. This method will helps the Back Button work properly.
  • Added the Back button, to navigate Back or close the popup if Back is not possible.

• Added the “OnPopupBackPressed” event

• Added the “OnPopupDismissed” event

• Added the “DismissPopup” function

There are still many features that I will add, but maybe later after I finish my main job …

Thanks

see some examples here https://puravidaapps.com/tutorials.php#html
Taifun

I love this post, please can you give more detail or an example with images. I’ve been looking for this.
Thanks as I wait your reply