[Free] Material Cards + Camera Viewer (SPONSORED!)

extension

โ€“

Hello thunkers! The wait is done!
First of all, we have to thank the incredibly amount of 100 people who shared the post and liked it, and our sponsors Sebastian Segovia (author of Aplicaciones App Inventor 2) and Daniel Garcia.

A big thank to you!

:gift::ribbon::tada::confetti_ball::christmas_tree:

MATERIAL CARDS

Description

Useful extension to add programatically three types of material cards into a single arrangement.

Types of cards

Type 1

This type of card includes an image, a title, subtitle and content section. Also, buttons can be added with an Icon Font (optional).

Type 2

This type of card includes an image and content section. Also, buttons can be added with an Icon Font (optional).

Type 3

This type of card includes an image section. Also, buttons can be added with an Icon Font (optional).

Methods

• Type1: Method for generating material cards within a single arrangement. Parameters: Component input: It is the arrangement where the cards will be added. List images: A list with the path (URI or URL) to be displayed. List titles: A list with the text that will be displayed in the Title section. List subTitles: A list with the text that will be displayed in the subtitle section. List content: A list with the text that will be displayed in the content section. List buttons: A list with the name of the icons that will be displayed in the buttons section. You can pass an empty list if you donโ€™t want any buttons.

• Type2: Method for generating material cards within a single arrangement. Parameters: Component input: It is the arrangement where the cards will be added. List images: A list with the path (URI or URL) to be displayed. List content: A list with the text that will be displayed in the content section. List buttons: A list with the name of the icons that will be displayed in the buttons section. You can pass an empty list if you donโ€™t want any buttons.

• Type3: Method for generating material cards within a single arrangement. Parameters: Component input: It is the arrangement where the cards will be added. List images: A list with the path (URI or URL) to be displayed. List buttons: A list with the name of the icons that will be displayed in the buttons section. You can pass an empty list if you donโ€™t want any buttons.

Event handlers

• AfterPicking: When a card is picked, returns the position of the card.

• Button Click: When a buttonโ€™s card is clicked, returns the name of the button and the position of the card.

• ErrorOcurred: When an error occurs, you can handle it with this event handler.

CAMERA VIEWER

Downloads

For downloads, please visit this post:

Donations

Happy Thunking!
Team
@Andres_Cotes and @Carlos_Pedroza

[Free] CardView Extension
Infinite list view
I want to make app like this [Solved]
On button click,show loading.png for 3 sec
Card view extension
Progress dialog blocked
Spreedsheet images show in grid view
Asynchronous Image Loader - AsyncImageLoader by ColinTree
PedrozaGlide Extension (load images or gifs to be sponsored!)
Can anybody help me in makroid plate form
How to make screen background like camera
How To Posible In Notification
How to create a card view
How to display data in list viewer like this

Great Enhancement!

How can i create something like this:..?

@Carlos_Pedroza and team thank you for a Great extension! .
Is Material cards component responsive with respect to number of elements present in the list .Which means I have a 20 images in list (spreadsheet) and I have choose vertical scroll arrangement as input then do all the images will be visible .
We have position with after card pick event block ,Is position an Index of that cardview
Thank you!

Yes, it is the index of the selected card (starting from 1)

Thank you for this great extension

Really Great extension
is the card clickable ???

I request you guys to explore this extension with new features in future if possible .Features include videoplayer , slideshow , webviewer e.t.c. A cardview with this elements will be much more awsome.I have seen such type of cardviews in google newsstand app.However , this is a wonderfull extension.
Thank you

Can you make a card without an image?

como sin una imagen por favor un ejemplo

Yes, it is clickable, and youโ€™ll get the position or index in the After Picking event handler

Great work @Andres_Cotes and @Carlos_Pedroza

Camera Viewer extension has error:

blocks:

Which font are you using?

Is it possible to adjust the size of the cards?

It only has three types but we can build custom

In cardview
Iam using fontawesome ttf when make a list of button with icon name, icon is not shwing instead direct text is showing.

No name insert , insert code

Is it possible to show card without images.

@Carlos_Pedroza and/or @Andres_Cotes

This works during Development but not during Production???
A little help please??

@Carlos_Pedroza thank you for this awsome extension!
Is there a way to change the color of a button after you clicked on it?
For example that the favorite button is red then.

Thanks
Dennis