[Free] Firebase Authentication V.3.0 (Update link)

This the event with response after user authenticated

try the lastest version.

Hi, @Phil. Have you try firebase javascript? it works?

to @Martin_K… its posible, we are working for that for next update.

Correct, I have Firebase with Javascript working. As I mentioned in a previous post, I don’t like how much js and CSS data is downloaded to make Firebase/JS operate, so I’m hoping to get your extension running instead.

Added that suggestion, code is now below. It doesn’t matter what block I use to receive the response, because the app crashes during execution of the either of the first two blocks. CreateUser does not add a user to the database before the companion crashes. I can disable FirebaseAuthError and FirebaseAuthUserData and it makes no difference.

Thank you for your continued effort.

Phil

1 Like

is it work emulating? did you add api?

Crashes the Emulator, see Emulator_Crash.txt (5.4 KB)

I did add API. Without API, it just gives the error “Bad Request”, but doesn’t crash.

Hi Phil, how do you manage to make MIT Javascript FirebaseAuthenticator.html works?

I follow their tutorial here but all I have is a blank page with ZoomIn & ZoomOut buttons., nothing else.

Any idea what’s wrong with this tutorial?

thanks

Gday Ness,

I think it’s time to start a new thread, asking for help with Firestorm Javascript. I’m sure I’m not the only person who has got it working. Drop a link here once you’re done so I can find it tomorrow, I’m only a visitor on Thunkable site, there seems to be more Firestorm users here than AI2. Don’t forget screen shots of your project.

The first thing that springs to mind is that maybe WebViewer is not finding your html file. Write a Hello World htm file and make sure you the WebViewer can display that… Taifun Tools Extension has a “Path to Assets” block that will help you make sure you are putting your HTML files in the right folder.

Hi again, after checking my html file from the tutorial, I made a noob mistake, I have upload a 0byte file into my app, forgot to paste the content… so sorry to have bothered you with that :sweat: :sob:
In fact, it works…

Good result :rofl:

How can we use it

This link it does not work anymore? i saw it but don let me in again.

You can share to me the code if you have it? ppleaseee.

my email: [email protected]

1 Like

it worked for me

How to use fb sign up/log in with going directly to fb using api

Mixtrem.apps tengo un problema con firebase. Es que quiero hacer un registro de cuenta que incluya “nombre”, “edad”, “deporte” y “sexo”, sin embargo en los bloques solo puedo registrar el correo y la contraseña, me podrías apoyar enseñándome como registrar en firebase el los primeros datos? de tal forma que cuando inicie sesion se puedan jalar esos datos de su cuenta.

Mixtrem.apps tengo un problema con firebase. Es que quiero hacer un registro de cuenta que incluya “nombre”, “edad”, “deporte” y “sexo”, sin embargo en los bloques solo puedo registrar el correo y la contraseña, me podrías apoyar enseñándome como registrar en firebase el los primeros datos? de tal forma que cuando inicie sesion se puedan jalar esos datos de su cuenta.

HELP! AYUDAA, PORFAVOOR. MIXTREM.APPS.

Hola, la única forma de obtener esos datos es solicitandolo al usuario y guardandolos en una base de datos, puedes usar FirebaseDB y soliciarlos cada vez que lo necesites

saludos!

please solve

Please tell me ? screen2 page how to show Localid firebase

hai mr gustavo @mirxtrem_apps how can i search or view or delete another user email with your extension because your extension only work for delete when the user sign in with their email … if there any extension for Admin Firebase Authentication?