[Free] FAB Extension - Material UI Feature

material
fab
button
floating
action

Explain everything about, how to add multiple FAB buttons with text for each button and animated when user click

is this extension compatible with app inventor?

yes

You cant add text before the buttons. And the only animations that are availibe are the show and hide

OK, no problem,

I wait tutorial explain everything about it

I think that it’s better if I just show screenshots and AIA downloads, because there are not many things to show in a video

As you like

tengo el mismo problema, lo solucionaste?

Esto era lo que tenia en mente cuando hice la pregunta

saludos

Andres

The buttons are pixelized. My png size is 56x56 and it is not pixelized when viewing on my PC

@habboubih we are working on a update to fix this

If there’s a hidden fab and a button under it, the area of the screen is unclickable.

Tried this extension using Thunkable Live on Oppo F1 and ASUS Google Nexus tablet running Android 5.1.1 but found that the shadow always look expanded and ugly :sweat:

Is there any way to fix this? :slight_smile:

It’s because you have been creating many FABs on top of each other. That’s why it look like this

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’ve remove the extension, add it again, and now it works!

Does not work for me. Gives me ...android.graphics.Bitmap android.graphics.drawable.BitmapDrawable.getBitmap()...

You must to add an icon…

You must always play with the FAB to know how it works best for you and there are examples you should probably take a look at

Any news?

@pavi2410 and me are busy with other things, so you have to wait a bit longer, sorry. :sweat_smile: